Friday, January 15, 2010

Where To Buy Hanayama Puzzles




Abyss, cynicism, worry, emotion.
Wings, incompetence, endurance, persistence.
Love, anger, hate, desire.
not like to feel feelings.
other thing I love to leave it free to the world.
Give up what I have to get back what he had.
I too I have to leave it for what I had.
pride, deceit, arrogance, ignorance.
not let something that I have something for me.
I feel a void if he knew he did not come back to see what left me.
will spend a year and nothing will change.
How to leave the wound to heal from life?
I'd love to have.
But could not after all.
Lie, failure, helplessness, withdrawal.
not believe in a happy ending.
Exist?
Living in a hurry to love.
I think that love does not yet know.
That I never lied and never left me.
That one day will appear in my dreams I dream for him.
And one day appear in my life so I love it.
not suffer, not love, do not speak, do not breathe and do not walk.
I'm not who I say being.
A metamorphosis can happen any day
A change climate that takes my breath
slowly dying I do not know how to breathe.
wanted to fly with wings, so far, to a place.
That place we imagine both of us, where there was a spectacular tides.
flying butterflies, magic springing up dancing fantasy with reality.
All in a place where there is yes, the real goodness.
A soul clean of sin, that they find
My life dream for her, I could give up.
not tired of living your dreams, wishes and kiss your face your fears. Together
create your strength, do not rush, which comes one day your goals.
Dream, believe and resist ... Are the three keys to achieve.
Do I speak? I do not know very well.
I speak of a past, where it is not for anyone else.
A story without end, poorly told.
A crumpled piece of paper. A book

destroyed all began with "Once upon a time"
spent a few days and ended up with a BYE.
Living in a hurry, do not expect life, it goes faster.
Wait? For what? Who can guarantee that someone will not suffer?
Time passes, I think even for me.
Do what??
I define my life as a music changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment