Friday, January 15, 2010

Free Online Ipod Touch Teck Deck Games




"The darkness hides the true size of the fears, lies and regrets. The truth is that they are more shadow than reality, so they look bigger in the dark. When the Light shines in places where they live inside, you begin to see what they really are. "


What to do when there is a shadow, wanting to dominate your feelings?
The empty, dark and cold ..
How to deal with it?
This hurricane of emotions blending with the reasons for joining forces against
me ... How to deal with impotence?
With the weakness?
I'm weak and cowardly!
I'ma be misunderstood lost in this mist in the cold.
A mess in mind .. A huge void that just keeps growing . Shout
the dark for the dark sky, for nothing, wanting answers to the absurdities of questions I have in mind. Because life
ONLY me mind?
not understand when they say that was wrong .. A
life imprisonment would be more fair for my error than that damn condemns.
My experiences tell who I am.
If you do not know me, do not tell their opinions.
not understand what they say about me.
What am I?
A show that does not know love?

I hope the day that heaven send me my soul
Well, my body is fed up trying to navigate this world
Searching ...

SeƱoret.







Read Prev too. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment