Saturday, January 30, 2010

Big Bump Under Eyebrow After Waxing




Confusion .. .
What does this word mean exactly?
Sure .. Wrong ... How to accept them? How to deal with the mistakes of others and accept living with this every day, even if you kill, always to remember every tear experienced by this?
No matter the exact time, years, days, months ... What matters are deeds and not made ..
What is happiness? Is it pretending to be happy?
When it's a smile, fake, feels like needles sticking in his body and into his veins until arrive in the heart ..
Why not finish it all at once, before everything, kill ME!? Only me!
incompetence? Sadness? Fear? PENALTY!?
What would be the right word for this whole mixture of feelings?
Pain? Bitterness? Anger? Sadness?
Know what to do? In that time, now?
Think before you act? HOW?
If the blood boils with every word, every lie to remember!
How to live with that?
Not by a measly few days or months ... But the SHIT MAYBE ALL life!
Obviously, I, in my sa conscience in the near future, I regret many things I did and forgiven .... Why not do now what can I do here and obviously a few years?
Abandoning everything, run, run, fly, be free from evil thoughts, false people, false words and false promises of love ...
Why not?
would be a wonderful thing, perhaps the greatest folly of love for myself that I already did.
Well, I just hate myself for things I will NEVER forgive all my life, I thought forgiveness ..
Lie to soul! Is it fair? It is worth lying when they say they love someone? When
was said to be pure and true .... etc. What drives someone to do all of the worst cruelty? Lie.!
and I do not know, really, does not interest me.
Over time, we all learn, I learn that today, not worth it, not really ...
I hate myself. As end up hating, a little, which made me hate me ... This love
DAMN that consumes me, that kills me, makes me doubt the simple things ...
WHY? WHY?
I do not know!
Life is not so simple ..
the opposite of death ... life is hard ..
and we accept it for the shit of others.

One thing I'm sure .. Not
is easy to love someone, and not rely on any percent of words spoken.
It is not. Each
LOVE, sounds like, asking for me.
This is not legal.
How to change my mind?
I do not believe that is possible .. After
EVERYTHING!

I just need to go home and breathing MY air!
wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
how I miss .... ♥

ALSO SUFFER AS FAIRIES!

Portuguese error is normal when you write in an unfamiliar keyboard. rs

0 comments:

Post a Comment