Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Newtonian Reflector 8




What to think when nothing goes right? plans when life comes to failure, and does not believe in a happy ending? What to do when the spirit of believing in magic, comes to an end? what to do when there are no fairies to hide from loneliness? think about when everything seems impossible? if you know, tell me. before dying in the tales of endless misery ..

between grief and sadness, I feel cold, I freeze
head and I'm in a mess
is inert, follow, and not love sucks
look at life and not find you in spite of the pta
life, I do not feel
reason I continue with my passion, music in my heart
running against the cold breeze that burns me, loneliness
covers me with his cloak and kissed me
rain my tears, I can not stand, is friends with my delirium
walking my notebook in every text I write
no strength, I look at life going by I see how it all escapes me
not wait, I'm drowning in a sea of \u200b\u200bdoubt
pregutandome things, responses
Gope me sorry, I have no desire follow it all is destisto
because I be here?
a world of falsehood, nothing is really
my reality is my last dead world a strong story.
believe you? more times?
see how the world is leaving me behind
the ass of the world, I know where ai is
is where everything happens, my world of sadness
princess? No, that happened! My world without color

no rainbows, fairies are dead
a black sky is my friend tells me stories
q
do when your partner is lying?
to do when everything is inert?
when your parents do not believe in happy endings? Q
as believing there will be a for you? Q
do when you feel caught in a sense broken?
to do, when all one sees muerto?
that hacer is in Tienes esperanzas? Hacer con la
that distrust?

0 comments:

Post a Comment