Monday, September 20, 2010

Hpv And Cervical Erosion

ANNIVERSARY FALL SPIRIT

Today my mood and my heart go faster slowed, there has been a good day and yesterday was not a good night. I will soon, I'm sure, but on days like today I am more in tune with the colors, sounds, and the temperature of the season to come with the excitement of summer and as soon hit the Indian summer, a change station that is more a memory than a date on the calendar, I decided to dedicate this post to fall.

Finally, the heat has subsided. Gradually the family takes a rustic landscape range of bright colors that stand out with its beauty. We will let fall captivates us with her charms. As the poet Robert Frost said, referring to autumn

"SedĂșcenos as you know it. It drops a leaf at dawn





0 comments:

Post a Comment