Thursday, September 16, 2010

Babysitting After Knee Replacement



Today, day 17 meets a year old Amada Luna , who I was going to say!!

born thanks to the insistence of Ut, I was not sure I could continue the blog for a long time. I am shy and reserved for my stuff and thought it would be easy to dump my thoughts, opinions and feelings in the blogosphere. Furthermore, this blog is completely anonymous, no one around me knows it exists, only Ut, so I found most difficult to keep afloat.


I was wrong, I met wonderful people who like things went and checked mine surprised how easy it was to interact with them and how close you sometimes feel to know things they do not even know some of your friends. I never thought I could make love to people I've never seen or only know of a cafe.


Almost from the beginning joined Adriano (no s) I remember the enthusiasm that made me see comment Ut and Adriano, Adriano half expected to read before I write another post lol. A few days later came out of nowhere a mysterious Disancor did not know where it came from or how I knew but it was a wonderful discovery when I went in his blog I was mesmerized from the start his writing and his positivism, also at that time he had no commentators so we asked each other company.


Next to join was Jordan, who went to look I like so many other jajajaja Alexander, Who Water and Gala in October, November and Steve Pkdor, Antonito and Theodore in December. Mother, I was surprised that so many people interested in my stuff and was thrilled!!


This year I have been adding all the others, in order of appearance: Elio, Rudy, Wizard, Unlucky, Malena, Druid, Adriana, Alforte, Thief of words, Cesc, Mara, Gabita, Lenore, Sina Joy, Bimbi, Sakurandra, Alex, Carlos, Cordoba and Emibel.


Although I say in every post, I never tire of thanking each of your visits and your comments. It is true that they take some more affection than others, it is impossible to avoid but I assure you I miss you all when you are not here


Some

but not named because it passed through here, left their mark and decided to go their way, but all I am equally grateful.


A kiss from the heart.


"Always do things as you leave the soul"



tatufotografiado.blogstop.com image obtained from

0 comments:

Post a Comment