Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ap2 Titleist Fitting 170 Yards 7 Iron

TO PRAY??

say that when you pray not only you have to ask, you also have to thank. In all honesty say that I was not very good at praying, if I had to repeat the jingles that we were taught in school would surely not the third line. What if I'm very good at is asking jajajajaa and of course also welcome.

So I'll start calling with your permission. This time ask for the homeless Pakistan. Sorry I took so long for this help but better late than never, do not you think? After the catastrophe are still millions of people in the open so any help, however small, could save many lives.

Come! encourage you guys! I know many of you desconfiáis of the true ends to which it directs the money but think that there are humanitarian organizations known for their excellent work shall ensure that the money will reach them.

I make a copy of Joy Blog is kind enough to make things easier

Avaaz.org is responsible to collect donations and to get 100% to these local organizations recognized as Hirrak Development Centre (HDC) and Participatory Welfare Services (PWS) for the Pakistanis to overcome this disaster.

can enter this link to donate your contribution and know more:


Okay, I asked, now it thanks!!

And, although delayed by the gift was on 2 August Adriano appreciate very much to remember me in your vacation and all that bothered to take a photo of the moon Ut dedicárnosla my friend and me. Then I copy and paste your blog:


* at night ... looking at the sky full of stars in Sardinia and the people thought - and non - in Ut , of the stars , the full moon on Monday 26, reminded me Silver's Moon ,

and I did not resist doing a picture with the phone that went bad ... but that is for her and Ut :-)


And since this is the first Adriano time remember this humble servant to see a beautiful moon, I think it is fair and necessary to pay tribute of gratitude to this post and give away one of my favorite pictures I made last year in the Monasterio de Piedra:



And of course, of course, appreciate very much in advance for the help you can give to the needy Pakistani


"Human nature is good and evil is essentially unnatural "Confucius

And we're going to

0 comments:

Post a Comment