Thursday, February 4, 2010

Over The Counter Help For Broken Capillaries



magic before I had left, now I have nostalgia. and I have memories of the agony kills me .. q
I was sure, now I'm sad, this is very strange, my heart is dead.
because it is no more owner?
I wonder why, with the following fantasy
reality, hiding the essence of magic
is not to feel? I must admit I?
words say what I feel selfish

always talking about the same feelings that lie
not nostalgia that makes me remember the experience

cade the essence?
where did it go?
gone so far away and not return

I can not fly into the clouds
or further away
not know if I'm more
what he thought was
cade my being?
died with magic
tired nostalgia of euthanasia
emotional
behind the stars I know that there is another place I
achieve and be firmer
have to think
not live in a movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment