Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do You Need A Lisence To Cut Hair



because it beats nostalgia in calmer moments?
remember something because we did so much damage?
because remember the moments with each passing second?
I do not know.
I could forget the times to not only hurt me more memory?
I DO NOT KNOW!
I hate everything that I carry inside, being weak and unwilling to accept that I HAVE to live my present and forget the PAST!
Someone who makes me smile?
Seconds before sleep you remember me?
Like me?
wanted answers ... But there are so many questions and I find it impossible to know the answers all at once!
Would it be different if you had here? If I had never gone?
As if you never existed?
Whether it really?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Madness Emotional taking over me!

: (


:...: buenas emociones the bags?? :...:

0 comments:

Post a Comment