Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Cheerios Cereal Bowl



No time something hurt me so much .. so that the sadness does not fit on my body .. and feel that each vein are ready to explode from so much pain ... I can not open their eyes to reality, the pain is strong and it kills me ... I can not face reality ... I can not face him .. will spend the day and the pain will continue .. all morning waking .. I think it was a nightmare .. but fall in real and accept the blow of reality ..
'll never forget ... nothing will ever be .. magic lasted so little.


I try to forget .. but everything I write is about you ..
I can not fool me .. pretend I'm fine .. because I'm not ...
need you .. need you ... s2
and today I am here .. just so they can charge you .. what you said I would be forever ..!!!
but it was not so ... : S '
and now I have left .. enssa write a letter .. to remember.
I spent so much time you are looking for ..
but I can not fool me, I miss you .. and nobody can see ..
need you ... .. need you ..
tonight.!

and today I am here .. just so they can charge you ... what you said I would be forever ..
but it was not so .. : (And now what remains for me to write this letter ... .. need you ... s2

(8)-Nx Zero - Cartas de Amor .. (8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment