Saturday, April 4, 2009

Letter To Invite A Celebrity To An Event

Today (Part 2 of ABRO EYES)

I breathe the air that escapes from the time
invades me in a whisper of any time
memories make me harm and live with me for more than
miss it, not surrender to oblivion

I open my eyes, everything is different.
the new day begins
but is not the beginning and I feel it has no meaning after walking

the way that I fall and not get up and I sink
feeling nostalgia for the past no return, now say that I feel dead arrived

in life and there is no escape beats
not even respond
reaction has no meaning pain that cause
Say what you feel on the skin when the sun caresses you.
I just feel cold when I touch the breeze. But sitting in
follow this meandering asphalt between papers
already wilted roses, but I follow by asking me when
laps.
The walls of my room every time me caged but
just so I can count the seconds
I have left to stop crying.
If I see the fairies, but they fly
far from my reach, if
everything goes just where you are going
ires arc as if she disappeared from the sky.
important things to hide behind my words
Today I feel fragile, vulnerable and sensitive words
my soul feel more calm because you complain explanations
gone and left me with goodbye brings neither
but are the experiences and friends that you fail,
so you avoid appearances of more than
vain if no more after you forget
and is only accompanied by loneliness
soaked eyes, drowning in a sea
without fulfilling these promises. You can find
with the end of the dreams that you could
the streets are bigger and heart goes out
not take it any more stops.
both gave but little has
not have the questions for which answers you
navigates between the tears drown your sorrow,

For perhaps the world that one day he saw not existed, if
people were killed and the heart.



(Next project:) q note? )


0 comments:

Post a Comment