Saturday, April 4, 2009

How To Carve A Pine Wood Derby Car

Abro Eyes


"Life .. God has given to each one to care for her .."

I love that phrase, but there are people who do not know. :))
And it really pisses me off .. Ando
divided over the middle and TIME FEELING.
time consuming me I do not understand ..
sleep super late this becoming routine ..
not realize the clock has become a habit.
This is killing me tired.
But every effort is worth it .. I needed / need some time to myself .. But someone is taking my time .. I do my time revolves around just such a person .. know when you think someone in 24hrs of the day .. In laughter .. In most idiotic statements ..?
So .. It's like that ..
know .. That's great *.* And I love to stay that way .. I just have a fear
..
Afraid that feeling .. Fear of the future that awaits ..
!
I met when I was a little bad about the finish on Bruno .. I met him when I decided to get away from "love" .. But he did it all change .. I dunno .. In one day he did something .. Did I want it every day ... More and more ..
and ... I think I'm .. Passionate (?)!!

T_T


0 comments:

Post a Comment