Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brazilian Waxing Training In Calgary



When opening the eyelids, things changed.
Places, times, everything was erased.
I breathe the air that escapes from time
that invades me with a sigh of anytime
The memories make me damage and live with me
For more you miss, not surrender to oblivion

Today my life changes and I do not mute me to stay with her fumbling
and now I am fulfilling my
Ja condemns nor dreams have calm, not typing wills
The past bother me and I no longer exist tomorrow with time the heart gets erased
Today fairies are dead on that asphalt
my soul more than ever complains that I missed
My
forces surrender sitting here with no way out
say that truth exists is just another lie
What reason is there to believe that anything goes? That
suffer from heart someday end
Sao many never fallen and lost count
They spent the days and everything goes slow motion

dreams will bleed to dilate the pupil
escaping promises and illusions of my life
caresses the echo in my bed tonight
in the absence of affection and there are no fairies

And remember that girl and her loving children
not think about anything everything seemed magical
danced that waltz
remembered that song and melody to lose if he was not remembered as

Today rainbow only see black and white
that one day we see what is lost with time
Secrets today as it takes in the sea water rising
'll pass everything but what does it matter? The days dawn

though I always keep quiet
nothing depends on me, not that I want to
Rain splash me and mixes with my tears
In my heart that was marked goodbye.

I look in the mirror to see if I get there
See I'm changing but I follow the same inside
I fear the time it consumes my days in my body
marking the seconds of my life I'll be sitting

to see if people are
was not my virtue, and preferred to stay alone
have suffered enough and I feel abandoned if I search
where I will not find anything

Neutral senses in which living
escape to a world of letters that do not said nothing

Today my life changes and I do not mute me to stay with her fumbling
and now I am fulfilling my
Ja condemns nor dreams have calm, not typing wills
The past bother me and I no longer exist tomorrow
Maybe this world that one day we saw there was not
with time the heart gets erased


0 comments:

Post a Comment