Friday, May 13, 2011

The Best Prosumer Camcorder 2010

STORY

Today was a long day in which all kind of have mixed emotions. Do not ever gone without being super proponértelo mood and suddenly the situations that life brings you to remember the past are full of happiness that leave you a tad nostalgic? often happens right? in my case it is mixed with present and future and has become an amalgam of feelings that now I have to digest:)

So today has been played by a song, a conversation and the joy at the end of the day the return of a beloved blogger who had been out of the blogosphere for almost a year because of health problems, take the opportunity to give a warm welcome to Steve. His return has been a great joy immense.


"Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it"
Chinese proverb

0 comments:

Post a Comment