Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Secure Leaning Mirror



'I told my years and discovered that I have less time to live hereafter that I lived so far ....

I feel like that guy who won a package of goodies: the first ate with pleasure, but when he perceived that there was little, start to feel deeply.

I have no time for endless meetings where they discuss statutes, rules, procedures and regulations knowing that you will not accomplish anything.

I have no time for silly bear who, despite their chronological age have not grown.

I have no time to deal with mediocrity.

not want to be in meetings where egos parade.

I can not stand manipulators and opportunists.

bother me envious, seeking to discredit the most able, to usurp their places, talents and accomplishments.

hate, if I witness, the defects generated by the struggle for a magnificent job.

People do not discuss content, just the titles. My time is short and to discuss titles. I

essence, my soul is in a hurry. Without a lot of goodies in the package ....

I want to live next to people human, very human. Who knows how to laugh at your mistakes.

Do not be puffed up with their triumphs. Elected not considered early.

Do not run away from their responsibilities. To defend human dignity.

And you want to only walk on the side of truth and honesty. The essential thing is what makes life worthwhile.

I surround myself with people who can touch the hearts of people ... People to whom the hard knocks of life taught him to grow with soft touches the soul. Yes

.. I have a rush to live with the intensity that only maturity can bring.

intend not to waste any part of the goodies I have. I'm sure will be more exquisite that so far I've eaten.

My goal is to finally be satisfied and at peace with my loved ones and my conscience.

hope that yours is the same because, either way, you'll get. "

"Live hard today, that tomorrow is a time that exists only in our dreams"

MARIO ANDRADE (1893-1945) Poet, novelist, essayist and Brazilian musician.



Silver picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment