Monday, January 10, 2011

Where To Get Utility Tractor Insurance In Ontario

One more card to Bracamontes

From the recently concluded 2010, Miguel Angel Bracamontes has received more letters to the Magi, do not know if they are received, perhaps we should put in a balloon with helium. Here I share one of the last:

Mr. Miguel Angel Bracamontes Baz

President and Group Diario de Morelos Braca


I send you this in my capacity as father and citizen Morelos, after some of the media have decided before you head to investigate as it should be done in this work, first to lynch those who have the misfortune to get in the way of their differences and interests. You know me because I worked several years in Diario de Morelos as deputy secretary and then editorial director, Javier Jaramillo Frika.


Lord Bracamontes, MIX emissions during the day, their speakers were devoted to water lies against my German son Oscar Prado, the entire program, which generated a climate of his media lynching May it please you, made against those considered enemies.


you, with the power conferred to own print media and radio dealer, attacks without regard to my son Oscar Prado German, does not allow right of reply for you know their version and have made a common occurrence, the whole assembly where the ultimate goal being their public differences with the municipal administration Cuernavaca, where we found work a number of people born in this city.


Virtually undo a 23 year old is my son, so I understand that you abrogate the right to attack without justification business the most precious in a family. My son Oscar NEVER WAS ARRESTED IN THE DELEGATION OF THE PGR, was with me in outside of this office, for one reason: I had NOTHING AGAINST YOU. In a routine that handles H. Mexican Army him aboard a property of H. Municipality of Cuernavaca and meters behind another unit, led by Victor Sergio Castro Capistrán City auxiliary police who carried a gun over the three days we did not know had expired the license to carry. That was the reason for the transfer to the Federal Public Ministry, which did not find any evidence against my son and spent a couple of minutes. There is no record or preliminary investigation where it is mentioned, you can send staff to corroborate.


I remind you, Mr. Bracamontes, who as a mere employee of your company, you asked me to perform other functions that I belonged and I mention only one to say that if your business has the intention Morelos hurt families allows us to share with the public values \u200b\u200band their lack of manliness:


asked me to stand guard inside the office of his respectable wife, because he cites a patient with mental imbalance. You told me this guy's haunted, which denied consultation, he insisted, "you see what you do to you run it from there. " When this man tried to molest his wife, psychologist, left the bathroom where I stayed all the consultation inviting the Lord to withdraw. His wife thanked me and told me he was tired of this patient.


Bachelor Bracamontes, this is one of a number of favors requested me taking advantage of its status as employer of the company.


companies have long ceased to be their media to serve society and became political instruments which only those who have the economic capacity are subject to your credit. A family of Morelos, modest, it can not. My son is in the willingness to say what happened in their midst. Knowing their lack of ability as a man who defends his own family, there will be other means to meet the demand of those who work in areas that you live in conflict, by its high financial claims, which I as an employee of daily did not know until his arrival.


Too bad for you.


CAREFULLY


Sergio Prado Valaguez

If you have any comment or complaint send an email to chinelo.guardian @ gmail.com or comment directly on this post.



Follow us on facebook and twitter:
www.twitter.com / chineloguardian

0 comments:

Post a Comment