Saturday, October 23, 2010

Citing A Quote From A Reading



I started with the new course of law, truth note? I have little time to read your blogs and update mine. It crossed my mind to do a kit-kat in the blogger world but I quickly dismissed jajajja and I'm very gustito between you and I will not lose contact. When I was distraught with the law, stop by here is a balm. Should now be doing a job I have to deliver on Monday instead of writing this ..... peeeeeero one side wanted to inform you of my lack of time and another wanted refuge for a while between your words, cooing in your comments.

Sometimes this time of night, you feel very alone at the computer, try to fill the data head a few times, try to distract other photos of landscapes hanging in a page of photographs, but most nights all this is not enough .... loneliness comes to sit beside me, looks at me and smiling like two old friends ....

And when that happens I come here running, looking for your company, to take refuge in your words cooing with the warmth of your comments ....


"The beauty of the surroundings, in large part be a reflection of what we know of our interior design"


Silver Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment