Monday, August 23, 2010

Firetruck Infant Floats

MY PURPOSE OF THIS SUMMER (PART I)

And it was time to go to the beach, to rest, at least that's what they always say no? But I would not rest, I wanted to enjoy! Had two purposes, one was sick of laughing and use the time he was there touring the sites that did not yet know about. And I did if I did go.

I have over 300 pictures but do not worry because I am not going to hang all lol, I just show you some of the sites I visited I liked, Jávea, especially two of its bays. In the first accessed after a pleasant stroll through a pine forest, top the views were stunning, first beach
The

Portixol


photos silver's moon

now more cerquita hehe

on the other, a impressive cut, despite the height, to give us the background of its crystalline waters.


photos silver's moon


amazing how well you see the bottom from above!


The second, La Granadella, I liked it even more. Although we arrived when the sun was hiding behind the mountains the water had a stunning turquoise ...


pictures of silver's moon


could go on posting pictures and more pictures but do not get tired more, and tonight my computer is already weary and hung me 3 times while writing

:-( second purpose of talk in the next post ....




"Every thing is what everyone sees it"
Rudy Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment