Saturday, April 21, 2007

Seborrheic Dermatitis Cause Hair Fall

Apple and euro exchange € - $ dollar

One of the biggest changes seen in the past XGN was the number of computers Apple had. Until now it was rare to see one, but this year should be around 15, 20 at most, which is enough.

Tuxer was taught me yours and I left convinced that there could be a good buy. The disappointment came when I researched a bit on my own. First go to www.apple.com and after looking at various models I decided on a MacBook 2.0Ghz. Price $ 1,299.

I do not handling in dollars so check the euro-dollar exchange that is in the $ 1.36 for 1 € and making a rule of thumb I get € 955. Fucking great!, Strip price, buy it now. Then I realize that I did not send him up here and I will stop the English AppleStore.

Then look for the same laptop and ... Oh, surprise! worth € 1269 !!!!!!

Incredible! Himself! A difference of 314 € between what it costs and what it should cost. Passing the old pesetas, a difference of more than 50 thousand peel in a purchase of 160mil.

In short, a real steal, or rather a complete joke. Accordingly, I exercise my power as a consumer. I will not let me even half of my precious euros at any Apple product, which will deceive Rita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment