Friday, November 24, 2006

Make A Bat File With Python

Videos on Nintendo DS Video

I can finally watch videos on my Nintendo DS . And all thanks to Moonshell. If you make a few posts nintendo ds stated that it seemed the best invention in history, now confirm without any doubt. Next-generation console games more entertaining, easily piratable, music and video player, web browser, small, light, long battery life, linux , etc. If you have it all! :)



There are a couple of pictures to get an idea. I think I bored over on the bus:)



For those who want to do the same, I repeat that the software is called Moonshell (currently at version 1.41, but I use 1.0). You need to create one. Nds model specific Supercard you have, and then to move the videos. Dpg is the ultilidad DPGTools (windows: (, can also be done with transcode) also set the video resolution to the ds screen.

And soon comes the Nintendo Wii ...:) _

Song Recommended Monday Massacre of Analog worms attack [MrOizo, 1999] Suitable only for discerning ears .

0 comments:

Post a Comment